Sleeping Bulldog Bed and Breakfast welcomes you to our warm, inviting home near downtown Seattle. If you are tired of the usual hotel chain lodging experience, our charming B&B may be exactly the change you need for your Puget Sound vacation.
Our guests choose us for many reasons: they may want a more personalized experience, they may be looking for gay-friendly accommodations, a place for a great girlfriends’ getaway, the chance to interact with others on a more personal level, or they may have just flown into Sea-Tac Airport and want a convenient place to stay.
We ask that you take a moment to review our policies before booking to assure an enjoyable B&B experience.
- Our rooms are priced from $159-296/night, depending on the time of year and which room is selected.
- We are required to add sales tax of 10.1%. Ask us about our current specials.
- During High Season, the New Orleans, Santa Fe and Western rooms require a 3 night minimum for Thursday-Saturday night. Two night minimum required for all other seasons. Shorter stays may be allowed depending on availability, so feel free to inquire about your needs.
- High Season runs from May 15 until September 14, Thanksgiving holidays (Thursday & Friday) as well as Christmas Eve (December 24) to New Years Day (January 1).
- Shoulder Season runs from March 1 through May 14, and September 15 through Oct 31.
- Low Season runs from January 2 through February 28, and November 1 through December 23, excluding Thanksgiving holidays (Thursday and Friday).
- Your reservation is confirmed with a credit card deposit equal to one night’s stay at the time the reservation is made.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners, Discover, and American Express.
- Upon your arrival at the Sleeping Bulldog, the balance of your lodging fees will be charged to your credit card.
- We understand that circumstances might arise forcing you to cancel your reservation. Cancellations with less than a 7-day notice will be charged one night’s stay unless the room can be rebooked. If the room is rebooked, your deposit is returned less a $50 processing fee. If you cancel more than 7 days before your arrival then only the $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is only permitted on the front deck. Candles or open flames in the rooms are not permitted.
- Check-in time is from 4-6 p.m. or by prior arrangements. Please let us know either by e-mail or phone if your arrival time changes. We strive to be available to personally greet you when you arrive.
- Check out time is 11 a.m. We have the capability of storing your bags if you have a later flight.
- Our bulldog lives in our private quarters. Sorry, no other pets are allowed.
- We cannot accept children under the age of 13. Even though we enjoy children, our main house is not set up for their special needs.
- Because of the size of the rooms, the Western Room and Santa Fe Room have a maximum capacity of two adults each.
- The New Orleans Room is able to accommodate up to three guests. An extra charge of $35 will be charged to the nightly room rate for the extra person in the room.
- You may purchase gift certificates for the Sleeping Bulldog Bed and Breakfast. Any denomination is available.
- See our Directions page for transportation options to/from Sea-Tac Airport.
- Occasionally accidents happen. If an accident or damage to the room occurs please let your Innkeeper know right away. We want to keep our guest rooms and their contents in good working condition. If the damage exceeds normal wear and tear you may be asked to pay for any damage that occurred.
- If you happen to lose our housekey or forget to return it to us, there will be a $75 fee to replace it.