Before making reservations for lodging at our bed and breakfast in Downtown Seattle for a weekend getaway, please review our policies and FAQ below. We are conveniently located near Sea-Tac Airport as an alternative to typical hotels for business trips.
The Sleeping Bulldog is a gay-friendly B&B.
1. Our rooms are priced from $132-$231, depending on which room is selected and time of the year.
2. There is an additional sales tax of 9.5%. Ask us about our current specials.
3. A two night minimum stay may be required for all reservations unless bookings allow for a shorter stay.
4. A two night minimum is required during High Season. Some weekends and certain holidays may require a two night minimum. Please contact the Innkeeper for specific dates.
5. High Season: May 15th until September 14th, Thanksgiving holidays (Thursday & Friday) as well as Christmas Eve (December 24th) to New Years Day (January 1st).
6. Shoulder Season: March 1st through May 14th, and September 15th through Oct 31st.
7. Low Season: January 2nd through February 28th, and November 1st through December 23rd, excluding Thanksgiving holidays (Thursday and Friday).
8. Your reservation is confirmed with a credit card deposit equal to one night's stay at the time the reservation is made.
9. We accept Visa, Matercard, Diners, Discover, and American Express.
10. Balance will be charged to your credit card upon arrival for your stay.
11. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will be charged on night's stay unless the room can be rebooked. If room can be rebooked a $35 cancellation fee will apply. If the cancellation is more than 7 days out then only a $35 cancellation fee will apply.
12. We are a non smoking facility. Smoking is only permitted on the front deck. No candles or open flames in the rooms please.
13. Check-in time is 4-6PM, or by prior arrangement. Please give us a call if your plans change so we are sure to be available to personally greet you on your arrival.
14. Check out time is 11AM. We can store bags for afternoon flights.
15. We have two small dogs in our private quarters. Sorry, no other pets please.
16. As much as we like children, we are not set up for their special needs. We cannot accept any children under the age of 13.
17. Because of the size of the rooms, the Western room and Santa Fe room have a maximum capacity of two adults each.
18. The New Orleans room has the capability of 3 people. An extra charge of $35 will be charged to the nightly room rate for the extra person in the room.
19. If space permits, we can accomodate extra people for breakfast. A charge of $20 per person for breakfast will be charged to the room.
20. Gift certificates are available for purchase in any amount.
21. For Transportation Options to/from Sea-Tac Airport, see our Directions tab.
22. We understand that accidents happen. If you accidently cause damage, please let us know right away. We pride ourselves on keeping our guest rooms and their contents ingood working condition. However, we may ask you to pay for damage that exceeds normal wear and tear.
1. Do you have stairs?
Yes, as the inn is on a hillside giving us a panoramic view of all of Downtown Seattle, Pugert Sound, and the Olympic mountains. All Guests must be able to climb stairs. We are available and happy to assist you with your luggage.
2. Is smoking allowed?
We are sorry, but we strictly enforce our policy and NO Smoking inside the inn. You may, however, smoke outside on the front deck.
3. Do you have pets?
Yes, we have two bulldogs named Mojo and Minnie. We also have a Himilayan cat named "Sasie". All our animals stay in our apartment in the basement, but can come up to say a brief "hello".
4. Do you allow children or pets?
Although we love children and pets, we are unable to offer the proper facilities for their special needs.
5. What time is check-in? What are your hours for arrival?
We expect you to arrive during the time that was agreed upon when you made your reservation-not early and not late. If problems arise with your travel plans, we certainly understand but we expect the courtesy of a call to inform us of your travel changes. Please keep in mind our officed closes at 6:00PM Pacific Time.
6. Is there a place to park?
Standard neighborhood street parking is always available for our Guest's cars.
7. Where are you located? How far are you from downtown, from the airport?
Sleeping Bulldog B&B is conveniently located in the Jackson Place neighborhood near the International District. We are ten (10) blocks from the International District and sports stadiums. Walking you can reach them easily with a 20 minute walk. By car we are a 20 minute drive to Sea-Tac airport.
8. When do you change the room linens?
Naturally upon check-in you will find fresh, clean room linens. As part of an ongoing, regional effort to conserve water, we change the linens every fourth morning.
9. Does your B&B have air conditioning?
Yes, Sleeping Bulldog Bed and Breakfast is equipped with a heat pump and air-conditioning. We are able to keep the inn very comfortable on warm days. Additionally, all the rooms are equipped with ceiling fans, as well.
10. What do you serve for breakfast?
We offer a full breakfast, which always includes fresh juice, coffee and tea. Our meals always have a fresh fruit, a warm dish, and at least one type of fresh muffins. We also offer assorted cereals, yogurts, and breads. Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs, and we will do our best to accomodate them.